Sunday, May 09, 2004

alas! the exams are over and done with! freedo-.. okays, maybe not. starting monday, means tomorrow, i'm gonna start my first day of work at my dad's office! as an apprentice technician of course. but i'll be basically doing EVERYTHING. from repairing sophisticated equipments, to writing complex programmes. all these means; work. work, and more HARD work. it's all worth it i suppose, considering the fact that i'm gonna ask for 1K. if not, i'll only get a measly $700. =P wells, least it's something and not free labour that my dad was 'hoping' on. (sorry dad, burst ya bubble.) =) ha... a nine to five job. and now, i've got to start training for the extreme sports contest. short-term goal; beat daniel pok and keeve. long-term goal; be as fit as them. no wait, better. :) and my team-mate bennett, SP's sailor is teaming up with myself, SP's hockey player. not exactly the kind of match anyone would deem appropriate. but heck it, we're gonna give it our all and win something! anyways, today's mothers' day! wishing all mothers and mothers-to-be, a very HAPPY DAY! ;) especially to my mum, aunty tina, and aunty yunita. :)